Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Series - Philippians

I haven't had very much time lately to transcribe my sermons from Joshua, so I am going to share with you a series of sermons (already transcribed) I gave from Philippians. I will continue to work through Joshua, but I will try to post two or three sermons from Philiipians each week. I hope you enjoy.

As always in each series I like to give you a list of resources that I used in preparation for each sermon.

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
BIBLIOGRAPHY
PHILIPPIANS BIBLE STUDY


Alpha-Omega Ministries, The Teacher’s Outline & Study Bible: Philippians, Chattanooga: Leadership Ministries Worldwide, 1994

Briscoe, Stuart, Bound for Joy, Ventura: Regal, 1975, 1984

Harbour, Bryan L., Living Joyfully, Nashville: Broadman, 1991

Hendricksen, William, Philippians, Colossians and Philemon (New Testament Commentary). Grand Rapids: Baker, 1964

Hiebert, D. Edmond, An Introduction to the New Testament Vol. 2
Chicago: Moody, 1977

Jeremiah, David, Turning Toward Joy, Wheaton: Victor, 1992

Lovejoy, Thomas R., Harmony in the Church: A Study Guide for the Book of the Philippians, Panorama City: Grace Community Church, 1984

MacArthur, John, Our Sufficiency in Christ, Dallas: Word, 1991

Melick, Richard R., Philippians, Colossians, Philemon (The New American Commentary). Nashville: Broadman, 1991

Pentecost, J. Dwight, The Joy of Living: A Study of Philippians, Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1973

Swindoll, Charles R., Laugh Again: Experiencing Outrageous Joy (Bible Study Guide, Philippians) Anaheim: Insight For Living, 1992, 1993

Walvoord, John F., Philippians: Triumph in Christ (Everyman’s Bible Commentary). Chicago: Moody, 1971

Wiersbe, Warren W., Be Joyful, Wheaton: Victor, 1974

Wuest, Kenneth S., Philippians in the Greek New Testament, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1942, 1966

Vine, W.E., Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words, Old Tappan, Fleming H. Revell, 1981

1 comment:

Cindyg said...

I happened to notice that when you published this you didn’t have time to transcribe your recent sermons. If you still need help with that, I would be glad to help you. I have a sermon transcription service. You can reach me at Cindyg@IPI.org.